Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It could be a messy day!

Goodmorning everybody!

We are now waiting for the plumver to arrive, so I have a little moment. I think I will leave the house as soon as he gets busy, it will be better for me. And no need to be at three when he does his job. Jan will watch it, that's enough.
I have something else I want your attention for! You know Minky, http://thecontinentofsulina.blogspot.com/ by now. They have a marveloous project they want to start and it will be realized quicker if a lot of people could be nice to them and do a little donation, just only when you have some nickles to spare! She started to make a little kit)which is lovely' and you can download it for free on her blog. But if you have the means, she also has a donation button, and believe me, every little amount helps! This is the mini kit of Minky

Click the picture and you see  it huge! If you want to know more about the Starchildren School Project just hop over to her blog and read all about it. I think it´s a marvellous idea to give children an education in love and peace, with compassion to others, and still standing with both feet in real life!

Aha, I hear the door bell, well, Jan is taking charge, let him do so, I am happy with it. I better try to finish the post now and then go to do the shopping, I just hope the guy will not be busy for a too long time.
Oops, it´s not the boss himself, but two men! Well, let´s see how they will do the trick. Cross your fingers!
I am ofering you today a kit which is the start of a serie, suddenly got the inspiration again and I just hope you like it. We start today with `Blue Chamber`. Have fun and a lovely day .

Download   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning. I'm up early this morning. Yesterday the wind howled and the rain poured!! What a mess. This morning it is still raining out.

Your blue kit is just lovely. Your imagination is simply wonderful.

Enjoy your shopping, and I hope your workmen do a fine job for you. Have a great day, Hugs, Edna.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Holly S said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).