Monday, January 25, 2010

We must get busy!

Goodmorning everybody!

I will try to keep it a bit short today, because there has to be done a bit of work. As tomorrow we get the plumber , we have to clear out the corner of the kitchen today. Jan already wanted to do that yesterday, but I managed to keep that off LOL! Well, I didn;t want to be two whole days with a partly empty kitchen and the stuff of it wandering about somewhere in the house! Can you imagine? So a bit later in the morning I will wake Jan and we will have to do the trick.
Apart from that little problem yesterday I can say I had a great weekend, nothing happened but I was productive in the designing, whoooooo! Suddenly I had a great idea and now I am making kits with that idea. Not telling you yet, what I am cooking up, but I think you may like it. If not so, pity, I am still happy about it LOL!
Some day this week, before Friday, I should take a little trip to the town's centre and look around if a nice thing catches my eye for Jan's birthday. I know, we officially don;t give eachother a present, but most of the times I cannot resist buying a small thing. And I know he will be a bit cross at me when he receives it(but I know inside he's happy with it), oh that's okay, I am used to that reaction LOL.

For now I just want to finish a preview of the latest kit I have completed and then I think it will be around the time to get moving around a bit. Oh even yesterday I was a nice girl, did a laundry and also did the ironing of a nice pile of laundry waiting for me. Good hey?
Gosh, just this week to go and January is already done with! Then I will have to think about a next birthday, the one of Séverine in February. I should call Heidi one of these days to inform what kind of thing I could buy as a present. I really have noidea at all. But kids these days already have so much stuff, that's it isn;t easy to find something a bit different. The last few mnths we Heidi and I don;t see much of eachother, somehow we don;t find(or make) the time for it. That should change again a bit, but she is so busy, that I don;t want to bother her too much at the times she can take it a bit easy and although it may not look like it, my days are filled too and it's also the weather that is playing a part in it. When it's nice and sunny and a rather warm temperature you are quicker in leaving the house for a short walk than in this winter time. And may be I am just being a bit lazy. Anyway, I must at least call her again, although we know about eachother that as long we don;t hear too much from eachother all is going rather well, good to know too.

Okay, now the kit for today. May be good for some kids pictures, because it's a pirate kid, named "Pirate's Landing"/ Long time ago I made such kind of kit. Have fun with it and have a great day!

Download   HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Good Morning! That's another great idea for your kit! I hope today goes well for you with the plumber. I will have to replace the floorboards in my pantry when the weather gets warmer. The leak we had there rotted some of the wood.

Have fun shopping for Jan's present. Pretty soon, I will be going home from work. Oh boy! Then Tootsie and I are off to her chemo appointment.

You have a great day now. Hugs, Edna.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kyra:)
Thought I would stop by to see what you have been up to since I was here last.:) Bummers! Sorry you are having leaks.Seems they would make it easier to get to the pipes.Huh? When you get through with all the repairs you have made lately..you should have a brand new place.:)How is the roofing repair holding up?
I am able to get around some now.Still gonna go back to get my back adjusted today..but I am doing much better.Little by little.My back gets tired after a short while of standing..but I am slowly being able to stand longer.YAY! I am moving like a turtle.LOL
Thank you so much for sharing your Fairy kits.Christy makes polymer clay fairies and when I am able to..I will use your kits to display her work.:)
Have a wonderful day and wish Jan a Happy Birthday for me.:)
Hugs,
Valinda

fran b said...

Love the kit but link not working for me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 25, 2010. Thanks again.