Wednesday, February 03, 2010

How nice, the sun is shining!

Goodmorning everybody!

It's 11.15 in the morning here and that is late for me to be at the computer. But today I did have a looong sleep, it was Jan who waked me up at about 10.15, because he knows I hate it to wake up much later. If I do so, I somehow loose my whole day, very funny! But I suppose it was needed and I must say I am feeling much better today. Still the head is a bit "heavy", but I think it's the cold that is still sticking there, already for weeks. Well, I am used to that, especially in winter time, so nothing to worry about, it's just a bit uncomfortable. All it really needs is a warm temperature and lots of sun. Not yet the time of year for it. Although, this morning the sun is shining bright, even the sky is blue! I wonder how long that will last.
I already started yesterday a bit on the challenges for this month, but it's only a start! Lots more to do. I am in a kind of fairy mood the past days, trying to make some nice things for Minky's new blog that will be there soon, concerning the school project. I just hope people will like it that much that they will give a little donation for this wonderful project.
I better be a bit quick with this post because I have some projects I want to do today. It sure does help that the sun is shining, you already feel much more energetic and puts you in a nice mood.
Today another part of the Chamber serie, yes still some more to go! Because today is such a bright looking day(till now) and may be in some other parts of the world you could use a bit of brightness I give you the "Yellow Chamber". You should feel already a bit happy, by looking at the preview LOL.
Now have a great day and hopefully tomorrow I will be there at the "normal"time.
 
Download    HERE

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Ah, yes, this is a very cheerful and bright kit. Yellow is always such a happy color.

It's good that you have sunshine today. When I looked out my window this morning, everything is covered in white and the snowflakes that are falling are big and fat!! Groan, groan.

Now I shall try to get motivated here. Have a great day, hugs, Edna.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing :)