Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some news about Heidi

Goodmorning everybody!

Thank God I had a telephone call from Danny(Heidi's husband) yesterday evening. She was operated yesterday, to remove the blood parts out of her chest and to see if the vain closed itself and they also placed the new Port-a-Cath, this new one one the other side(left side of her) in the neck. It's connected too, so that should hopefully work okay with her medicine and she now should have only one infuse in her arm. It might be that there still are some little blood remains in her chest, could be they have to remove them again, but I don;t know that yet. For the moment she seems to be allright, although she still has pain, because of the operations, of course and the infection that was there too. And I can imagine she is totally exhausted by it all. I gather they will keep her for a few more days at the hospital(which is better for her), may be if all goes as it should, she will be released Friday. I think I will hear that later from Danny, of may be even herself. I don;t want to bother them with too many phonecalls, if anything is happening I will be informed by Danny.
I so hope it will be over soon for her and that she can go home and recover a bit from this all.

Yesterday afternoon, after I returned from the shopping, Jan prepared himself to go out for a walk. As it was rather nice weather I joined him. We had a nice walk for about 2 1/2 hours, saw a lot of nice little shops(and didn't buy anything, wow), so it was a nice afternoon and we came home at about 5. I made a quick dinner, of Chinese wok noodles, sate(just had to warm that up in a pan) and mixed salad. It tasted good, yummie.

And on to your freebie. I am very much in the making of quickpages and bragbook pages at the moment. It is a period I am in now LOL, soon enough I will make kits too again(I still have a couple waiting to be posted), but okay now I have a serie of a kind of quickpages concerning recipes, along with some backpapers and some elements and a template of the recipe and a wood sign, in greyscale, so you can use them over and over again. I hope it will be something you can use. I named the whole "kit""Special Recipe".
And as last thing I have day 14 for you from the daily download.
Now you enjoy your day, make something nice out of it!
Download    HERE

Daily download day 14
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hmi5nijntyy/A10Day3.zip

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So happy your friend is doing better.I know she must be more than ready to get home and back to somewhat normal.:)
Your walk sounds enjoyable.:)Great exercise!!
Thank you so much for sharing your recipe kit with me.How sweet!!:)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Valinda

Edna B said...

Kyra, I'm so glad to hear that things are beginning to go better for Heidi. I know you will feel much more relieved when she is finally back in her own home.

Your recipe kit is just beautiful!! Thank you. This would make a nice little recipe book for my Audrey. Hmmmm! Another idea for Christmas!! lol.

You have a great day now. Hugs, Edna B.

LianeZ said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ