Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bit of cleaning, bit of playing

Goodmorning everybody!

I did say I would try to come up with some pictures of the soccer madness. Well, I didn;t get around too much in the neighbourhood yet, so I don't have them yet. But I have one of our window. And the great thing is, that we are almost oppisite of a tramstop, so all the time, you see people looking at it with a smile. I suppose we brighten up their day a tiny bit this way LOL.
I did do some ot the things I had planned yesterday, so yeah for me! And there was enough time left to play around on the computer for me, so I have started a new project of freebies, not telling you yet what, but I think it turn out nice. Also did a little bit of the book challenge for the forum, wrote a small page again, but have to work it out properly.
I also am busy of making some new sets of two quickpages, so I work on several maps at the same time. Thats nice you know, because when you got stuck on one thing, most of the time you can continue on another.
Oh, before I forget, there seemed to be a mix up with quickpages set 3! I gave the wrong link, stupid me! But I fixed it now, so if you want to have it, just scroll down a bit and download it.

That's about it for today, of course I am not leaving without posting a freebie, Quickpages set 5.
I will take my coffee now and then get started slowly to do my things.
Have a wonderful day!
Download   HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning, Kyra. Your QP's are really great. You are doing quite well with your new program. I just love the poster you have in your window. It's good to be supportive of your team.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list