Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have uplifting news

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh, we girls of Magickal Scraps are sooo happy. We are going to have a new place to gather and have fun! The forum is just in it's almost "naked" phase, but soon it will be extended, I am sure and then I will give a link to you. And ladies, please do come then and register and take part of it. It's Maitri, one of the team members who took the dive into creating a new place for us! The "old"Magickal scraps forum is still there, I believe it will be till October and then will disappear. But no crying, because we already have our new place and it's also named Magickal Scraps so what do we want more? I say, this is some uplifting news, hey???

Don't have much more to tell you I think. Pretty boaring hmmm? Well, we live a rather normal life and then it just happens you have alot of "adventures"and events happening in a short time and then suddenly all looks like a little quiet brooklet, no riplles, it's just going from one day to another, but in our heart we do like it! Although we humans are very double in that: we don;t want too many troubles in our lives, but also like it when things happen, otherwise we find it too boaring and we almost fall asleep. That's why life give us a little "earthquake"now and then to get us awake and make us take action. And also that we do need!
 Although I must admit |I don;t like to have too many earthquakes anymore, LOL, or yes, only if they represent nice things, but we cannot choose in this. So in all, let's be happy if your life has some little bumps, but the ones you can overcome, and long periods of a very quiet brooklet!

I think I will go today to Heidi's house to check for about the last time, perhaps take also a look at the supermarket nearest to us, because they had a close down for repairs the last two weeks. Curious to see how they rebuilded the stor. Only one thing is always annoying when that happenes, you are completely lost again in the store LOL! You usually have a kind of usual route to go through the store, so that you cannot forget things you need, but now I will have to adapt myself again. Oh my, listen to me! I almost make it sound like a challenge, hahahaha! Oh, I had a bit of inspiration yesterday so I changed my bloglayout a bit. Just another fairy bloglayout, it's just so fun to make them and see the result on the blogsite.
Well, that's it for today! I have a small kit for you I made for the colour challenge at the forum in June. It's named "Start of Summer" . See you again tomorrow! Have a splashing day.
Download     HERE

3 comments:

marzenna79 said...

Thanks for freebie.

LaurieDottie1407 said...

Thanks For Sharing just love that bumble bee he is cute
hugs

Edna B said...

Good Morning Kyra. although it's quite hot this morning, the sun is just glorious. I agree, our new forum sounds to be so much fun. I can't wait for it to be finished enough that we can open it to the public. Oh my, that will be a nice day! Hopefully, we will be able to get some new members too. Now it's time for me to get busy here. You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.