Friday, July 02, 2010

The match of truth????

Goodmorning everybody!

Ha, today will be an importatn soccer match: The Netherlands against Brasil!!! I truly hope we will win it, but I am not completely confident in the outcome at all! We'll see how it end.

Yesterday afternoon we opened our door for our visitors, that's to say, a rabbit, a bird and two guppy fish(I suppose the goldfish died LOL).
Our cats are a bit disturbed, they don;t understand where all these new animals came from and what they are doing here. Well, they have to get used to them for the time being, that is for about 3 weeks. Especially Brodski is a bit nervous and walks around the cage with the rabbit in a Big detour LOL! The bird is more interesting but he stays on distance there too. Dikkie Dik is more adventurous and took a close look at all of them. We already warned him, because he is a bit "the hunter"of the two brothers. We better close the door of the room during the night the coming weeks, so  no harm could be done to any of the animals! It's not so bad for the cats, because with all the good weather they spend most of the time outside.

That's about all the news from yesterday, what a big deal hey? But I really didn
';t do anything at all and it suited me LOL. I got a bit creative on the computer, sat a bit in the garden and even can show you a layout I already made for a challenge in the forum. It was the quote challenge and Snowy proposed a few beautiful ones, but this one appealed to me right away:
Isn't it a beautiful Apache Blessing?

You should visit Edna's blog today, this participated in a blogtrain and has a great contribution to share and on her blog you will find all the other links. I also will post the headlink on the freebielist today. Hop over to
http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/

So I better post now a freebie, a kit named "Modest Romance". Have a beautiful weekend and see you again on Monday.
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Snowy said...

Lol- you're really geting into the romance thing as well, hey? That's 2 days in a row now with freebies like that. Fingers and Toes crossed for your team again ! And I love the design of your new curtains -looking great !!! Have a fantastic day, Kyra -Hugs and lots of goals,lol:)

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Oh the fun you will have now for the next three weeks with your little visitors. My Tootsie isn't crazy about sharing her space with other pets either.

Modest Romance is a lovely kit. Very soft and romantic. Thank you for mentioning the blog train. There is a lot of nice stuff there and I hope you picked up a lot of it.

I think I shall make another cup of coffee now and settle down to write my post. You have a fantastic day now. Hugs, Edna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Serena said...

Exquisitly Beautiful...!