Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just q real quick post

Goodmorning everybody

Just a quick post, I have still a little bit of time till I have to leave to the appointment in hospital.
 Already yesterday I did all the shopping needed for the weekend, so if I might have forgotten something, it will need a quick visit to the superkarmet on Saturday. I was in another supermarket yesterday and there is almost always standing a lady selling a little newspaper. I asked her to keep an eye at my shopping car! LOL.
Came home, put on the washing machine and while it was turning, I did the bit of ironing.
This afternoon, when I am back from hospital, I think i will grab the vacuum cleaner and do some dusting and then want to make a soup. Then it will be all ready for tomorrow evening. Yippee.
Also did a few little things for Minky's, made a few gift tags for Christmas and a "create a card"mini kit. That's about all that came out of my hands.







And here a lovely treat from Minky, you'll find it on the special blog on the Kids page!
So that's it, think there's more than enough to find on that blog to play with!

Now I have to get moving, getting my things together, perhaps have another coffe to really wake up LOL. May be if I find time for it(you ALWAYS can if you really WANT to, but often I think it is such pity of the lost time) I will take a little afternoon nap. Sleeping time is still a bit messy.
Have a fantastic day, happy Thanksgiving to all!
And yes, there still was left a freebie for you, "Shade of Summer in Winter"
Download     HERE

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Maureen said...

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

very very nice, thank you

Lintt64 said...

Thank you very much!