Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes hate computers!

Goodmorning everybody!

Computers are awesome things..............if they just do what you expect them to do LOL! But it seems they have sometimes a will of their own! First have to say that I have another email address(it's in my profile). I did let people know, but I am sure I forgot some, so this is for everybody who has my mail address: Look into my profile and you'll find my new one.!
I always had Incredimail, but with the last update something doesn;t work, cannot receive any mail anymore. They have a kind of solution on their site, but for me it doesn;t help. I was sooo not good of mood(read... pissed off) that I changed.
Then it seems that the newest AVG update has troubles too, as I noticed! Didn't install. although I tried several times. But I could change that back into version 9 and that works for the moment as it should. Perhaps they will fix the problem in some time. And I had more just small, but annoying trouble, although now I think all is well again. I hate those periods ! Only good thing is that I dared to clean up the harddisk from it's temporary files. I know, it's simple to do, but I am a real chicken in doing those kind of things, cause most of the times I hit a wrong button, or forget a step or anything, which results in a crashed computer or at least in things that don;t work anymore, hahahaha. But... brave girl, I did it and it's AMAZING how much space that gives again on your C drive!! You won;t believe me, but it's true, I gained again around 80GB!!!!! What a luxury!
Apart from that the weekend was rather nice, quiet, with some catching up sleep, hoorray!
Was also busy with Minky's blog, I;ve made some new stuff, as well as she did. I think may be she didn't had time to post all of it but I can give you a preview and take a look later on her special blogs.
We both were into puzzle-making LOL. Here some examples(they are rather simple, but meant to be done by little children):

Also made a create a card and quickpages, showing you some of it.
There's more and I even have to upload and sent her the last bits I've made yesterday. Yeah, we just keep rolling on!
May be, just MAY be, I can get Jan into the mood to go with me to the market( I know, I planned that last week already, but you know the way it goes....). I really need to have some vegetables and can take with me also a big bag of potatoes and such things. We'll see.
Oh, Friday I finally phoned my friend Heidi and went over to have a good chat!! We rwally needed it, it was so long ago we actually did that! So we are a bit updated now of eachothers lives again. Her little girl(well, she's 8 years already) had an important day on Saturday. Then she would be "sworn in" as a "kabouter"(could that be a brownie???) at the girl scouts! Yeah, little kids grow fast!
When I left again Friday from Heidi's we agreed that we didn;t cover yet all the talking, so that we should try to meet again soon to have some more chatting. Already was a good thing, she was home alone on Friday, much more relaxed. When Séverine is around that isn't too bad, but when Danny, husband is home too, we never seem to be able to talk in quiet and peace LOL! No, for girl friends it is best to be alone, then you can talk about everything and in the way you want to, yeah!!!!!
 It's nice to have the hubbies around, buT NOT ALL THE TIME!!!

Okay, time to get to the freebie I suppose. I have one kit on the shelf left, so I can give that to you. But then I really should try to make new things. Hmmmm, perhaps a little pause in that could be a wise thing, but don;t know if I can. We'll just have to see how this week goes by.
Have a wonderful Monday!
download       HERE

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Oh gosh, you have certainly have had some problems with your PC. I khow how distressing that can be. I lost my internet late yesterday afternoon and I just now got it back. I feel so lost without it. Now I have a lot of catching up to do on the PC. I love all your new designs. You are really good at layering!! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 29, 2010. Thanks again.