Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Slowly Christmascards are coming in!

Goodmorning everybody!

It wasn't such a bad day yesterday, speaking of the weather. I did go out and it felt warmer as I thought. But it is still a bit tricky, you never know exatly what to expect the next day. Today the sky is looking more greyish, of a weird colour, it may start to rain or even a bit of watery snowfall. For tomorrow they say there will be snowfall, oh my, poor Jan then, because he has to go to his checkup at the hospital. It will be a very early rise for him, I'll have to wake him before 08.00 o'clock in the morning. I know, for a lot of people it is not so early, but as he goes to sleep mostly really late at night, it will be hard for him! Okay, he can always take a nap in the afternoon.

It's now a nice time of year, to see what the post brings you. Yes, lot of times it still is the same thing: BILLS, but every now and then there is also a Christmascard to open.! Slowly they are coming in now and I always like that. Does it happen to you too, that every year there is a card from someone, you forgot to send one to?
 It happens to me almost every year, and mostly because I've lost an address, or didn;t see or speak to that person for a long time. Shame on me, but then there is still time to quickly write one and post it and it even arrives on time!

Oh, forgot to tell you about a thing that gave me some shivers for a moment! I think it was Sunday evening, rather early. I was at the computer and suddenly lost internet. Okay, no big deal, that sometimes hapens, then the provider is doing some maintenance or so. I shut down, was ready with my stuff anyway, but went looking to the connection box. It's standing on the windowsill in the coner, good place for it. But then I also saw that all the loghts of my Christmas village weren't burning! Hmmm, strange, I looked down if they were connected and yes, they were. Looked at the box of internet, ALL LIGHTS WERE OUT! Whee, I don;t like that. Well, to make it a bit short, Dikkie Dik was sitting at the windowsill, he wriggled himself into a really tiny open spot on it and with his large bump he must have touched the connections of the power-point and that was it. I put back well the connections and voilĂ , all was burning again! So I chased him away from that place using a few harsh words on him ! and placed a little plant at that spot, now he cannot sit there anymore!
Pfffff, I was glad it only was that and not something else. Oh, pets are nice to have but sometimes they give you nasty surprises LOL!

Your freebie for today is a smaller kit, all in teal colourscheme, and because of the colour I named it "Mysterious Nightfall". Hope you will like this one.
Have a marvellous day!
Download      HERE

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Christ all mighty ...the postman just brought a parcel from Santa in Holland ! Are you mad women,lol? I know you said you sent a little something but geeeez... this is a lot ! Thanks so much - it's all under our little tree now and doesn't look so empty anymore.Hugs Snowy

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
So happy you got your internet working again.Pets do give surprises once in a while.hehe
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful teal kit.That's one of my favorite colors!!:)

Hope you don't have too bad of weather.We got down to 14 degrees yesterday morning.brrrr:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 15, 2010. Thanks again.