Monday, January 17, 2011

I am slow in changes LOL

Goodmorning everybody!

Did I tell you there may be some changes in near future? I think I did, but the trouble with me sometimes is, that I am slow in getting these changes done! LOL. It depends on the changes, how quick I will do them. Yes, I know, it's hopeless with me. I know, when you have made decisions, or at least have rather solid ideas about some changes you should carry them out too! It's mostly the trouble with some things you have to do that are new, or may be a bit complicated that hold me back now a days. I will take the leap suddenly, one day, but first want to have it completely figured out in my mind, before I start with it.
Yes, I agree, I sometimes talk slightly in riddles for you, please bear with me, hopefuly soon all will be more clear.
I can say I had a great weekend, all very quiet, but great for me to spend time on designing. Some of the things ready, still will have to be put together on a preview and then uploaded, but they are in the "waiting-room" and I will pick them up after I posted.

I think the herbal sirop I am taking in now for a few days, is going to do it's job. Well, I am still coughing, it will be something I just have to get used to, but when I wake up at night, it's not taking so much time anymore to get it "loose" and it seems I even sleep a bit longer before I wake up . So I wil carry on for the moment with this herbal sirop and see if it will do its job even better. We were all a bit hopeful about the weather here, temperature going up and up till even around 11 degrees C ! But we were to early, hahaha. They predicted that temperature will go down again during this week, and we even might get 1 or 2 degrees nightfrost. Brrrr, I am not liking that, but can live with it as long as we won;t get any snow. And let's be realistic: we still are very early in the year and I can remember we had sometimes even snow and frost in April!. I only hope it will NOT be the case this year. I am in desparate need of some nice temperature and sunshine.

I think today I should do a bit of a favourite occupation, hahahaha, ironing! Well, if I spit into my hands and get started with it I think I can have it done in about half an hour, which isn;t too bad. Some little things are wiaiting to be done also, but I will have time enough today to get all the previews done and upload the stuff and perhaps even start with another kit, may be even have a little chat on msn, we'll see.
For now that's about all, time for another coffee and then get moving.
I hope you all will have a lovely day!
Download    HERE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Kyra, you are so talented!

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I know the feeling. I have new things to start, but they are a change and I have to think them through carefully before I can do them.

I just got a call, my Dee Dee is in the hospital with a badly broken leg and will have to stay there for a few days. Gosh, just what she needs - she is such a busy person.

I will be busy later visiting at the hospitals. lol. You stay warm and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the freebies you provide regularily. Your work and time put in are really appreciated.
Lots of love!

Mika said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Your freebies!! Thank, Thank, Thank YOU so very much! Put a paypal donation button on your blog, so you can get donations for your beautiful creations! Hugs; Mika