Friday, January 14, 2011

Some work is waiting

Goodmorning everybody!
I did my little shopping tour yesterday, and it was even not so bad outside. A bit windy, but no rain, temperature rather good for time of year. I also did buy me a sirop to make the couching a bit easier. It's all on natural basis, with all kind of herbs in it,  so I can use it for a longer time. I think it might help, but as I only started taking it yesterday, I cannot say much about it yet. Then I also found a pair of jogging trousers, LOL, not that I am planning to go out for jogging rounds, but it's nice warm and comfy when you don;t have to go out. So definately I am putting that on today, with a nice fleece sweater on top. Oh yeah, Kyra will be ready for a nice day, after I finished this post. Then I will first take a warm shower and then put on the comfy clothes. It sounds great to me!

Probably I even will do some little housework around here and then I definately want to have some playing time at the computer. I have several files, all with started kits in it, but now they need to be finished too! I just came from Snowy's blog, and she is having the same problem, lots of started things that have to be finished LOL.
Then I saw on Minkys blog that she added a new gift on the "Love"blog, so I just HAVE to download that and play around with that too. That should end up in another quickpage, I suppose. I even have some things more planned for this weekend, but let's see if I can do them, as you know by now, things I plan, often turn out differently!

Time now to make a fresh pot of coffee, have a cupper and then start with all the things I want to do. But first I will post the kit I promised you yesterday. Here you have the "Very Grunge"kit, from which I posted a quickpage yesterday!
Make the best of your weekend to come, start with having a lovely day today!
Download     HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Good idea to dress in warm comfy fleece. There are so many colds and flu going around. I thought I was doing pretty good, but then I caught a cold too.

Your grunge kit is very different, yet quite lovely. Now I will hop over to take a quick peek at Minky's place. I'm at work, so I have to be getting busy here soon.

You stay warm and have a grand day.
Hugs, Edna B.

Lisa O. said...

Thanks- this is lovely kit!

cfowings said...

Thanks for the nice grunge kit. I hope your cough is better. Since we are having some real cold weather(below zero nights) I have been wearing fleece here at home too.

Unknown said...

Thank so much Kyra this is great!

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for this Lovely Grunge Kit!