Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Garden time

Goodmorning everybody!

It was really delightful weather yesterday! It even was so nice, that I opened the garden door, and could leave it open for several hours! Sun was shining, oh my, that gave me new energy!
So I first put in a load into the washing machine, then changed the bed wash and also other duvets, cause we still had the "winter one", but it was becoming a bit too warm!! So that done and washing machine turning, I took a look into the garden and started with some serious pruning!
The climbing rose is in a much nicer shape now, all cleaned up and with much less branches for the moment. Ready to perform it's miracles a bit later in the season(I hope). Also pruned away already some of the ivy on the walls(it grows vigorously) and even cleaned up my big hortensia, all the dried blossoms are gone now, and the fresh leaves have the space now to grow.
Yeah, I was real busy there, but it was so nice to be able to be outside there and just with a warm sweater!
I think I was outside for about 1 1/2 hour. Gosh! Then back to the washing machine, that was ready by then and hang out the laundry. Then I decided that I did more than enough for one day and also temperature dropped a bit, so I closed the garden doors. Did a bit of designing on the computer, and it was already dinner time.
What a nice day!
Till later in the evening LOL!
We have a hard disk dvd recorder, a Philips one, and on it there is also a Guide+ system, that makes the recording easy, as long as there is a guide+! It disappeared and Jan was busy to install it back again, but it still doesn;t want to load anymore! I think he did all the things necessary, but till now no succes! If there is anybody who knows how to handle it, please HELP! I am referring now to my Dutch visitors, because it seems to be different in each country. Of course Jan is getting nuts about it, but me too, cause I am not so good in these things, and it isn;t easy to watch tv with the hubby next to you, each time again trying to get the guide+ system loaded and working again. You get the picture??? It's isn't helping to hold on to a nice mood, if you know what I mean!

I probably can live without it, though it makes it more difficult to record things on the dvd(if it's still possible anyway?), but it is a bit Jan's baby, so he is getting kind of depressed by it, and that is a nice way to say it, I better can say he is real pissed off!! LOL.

Well, we'll see how we handle that again, may be a little miracle takes place and it comes all back as it was( I soooo hope, but it isn;t realistic, I think)

Okay,today should be also a rather warm day, sun is showing, so nice weather, I should enjoy it a bit. May be I will go out for a while, or I could do some more in the garden, I don;t know yet.
Yes, almost forgot! I made two quickpages for Minky's blog again.Made it from my kit Spring Fever, that was posted a few days ago on her blog! I am sure she will post it as soon as she can, but I can show you the previews, hey?

One thing is for sure, I have the second part of the Book for Children nr.1 for you. And after posting the preview and link I think I will have quickly another coffee and then get busy again.
Have a fantastic day!
Download   PART 2 OF BOOK FOR CHILDREN NR.1 HERE

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Kyra, your new QP's are simply beautuiful!! Sounds like you had a marvelous day yesterday. I think soon I will get out in my yard too. The fresh air and warmer temperature will do wonders for my energy level.

Your children's book looks fascinating. I will download it today and have a look. Your talent never ceases to amaze me!! I'm off now to post my blog. You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.