Friday, May 27, 2011

Weather is changing

Goodmorning everybody!

It had to happen one day, a change of the weather. Yesterday I was out to do some shopping, and was still lucky to have a bit of sunshine. But there was a real strong wind blowing. Later at day it became more grey, also a few degrees colder and in the early evening there was some rain.
Also today looks to be a bit greyish, still lots of wind, but they said this afternoon there might be already some sun again. And during the next few days temperature will creep up again a bit and more and more sunshine.
Well, the little bit of rain was welcome to my garden, but for the farmers and their crops it was a way to small amount of water. The whole water level in The Netherlands is really very low, even to such point that some of the dikes have to be checked and even repaired, because some of them have large cracks in it.
So for one all the drought and sun is a blessing and for others it´s too much of the good thing. We could do with some nights of rain, would be so nice if it rained at night for a couple of hours and then during daytime it was dry and a bit sunny and temps around 75 F.
There are several fairs going on in The Hague this weekend, so for the people in their stands it´nice it will be dry at least and even temperature isn´t bad, only today they should tie their merchandise to the stands, because of the strong wind.
May be Jan and I will take a look at one of them tomorrow, though every year they pretty much have the same things, LOL, but there are always some nice reduction offers to find.
Wednesday we went to look for a parasol but didn+t succeed yet. Well, we will have to look for it again in some other stores, and one day we will probably have one( hopefully before the end of summer LOL)
No big news about me, every day a little step forward, sometimes a day a bit less, but in all I think their is progress in the good direction. So I am happy about that.
I worked on some quickpages for Minky´s blog and even on a kit! I don+t know when Minky will post the quickpages, so you will have to check the coming days, if you want to download them. Here are already the previews


The there is of course the 3rd part of the Flower Children.
Well, I will start another project this weekend, I think, and finish off the little kit. I hope we will be able to open the garden doors again and enjoy a bit of sunshine again.
Have all a terrific weekend!

Download    part 3     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

I agree that it would be nice to have the rain at night, and the good weather during the day. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better each day. I hope you find some great buys at the fair this weekend. Have a great day, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
Wish there was a way to send some rain your direction.We got plenty of it yesterday.:)Some places got a lot of wind and damage.Thank the Lord..WE are okay here.:)Robby and family came to our house to sit the storm out.
Thanks so much for sharing another part to your Flower Children.:)
Have a marvelous weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Diane said...

Hello & TY VVVV M for this wonderful set of flower children!

May I ask how many parts there will be all together?? I don't want to miss one!

Thanks again! D :)