Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm a happy girl!

Goodmorning everybody!

Oh boy I am early this morning, but I don;t mind it too much.
It seems that the new inhaler i got from the doctor is going to do its job slowly. Saturday night I already slept a bit longer, then woke up, but after less than an hour I was back to sleep and slept 4 hours more. And last night I slept through till 6.30 this morning!!! Can''t remember when that happened anymore! Still have the coughing, but it's far less "aggressive" when I wake up. So le's be careful with our joy, but till now here is blogging a happy girl!

We really kept low profile this weekend. Well, the weather wasn;t that good anyway, but I did a few tasks around here and spend time at the computer, not so much on designing, more on searching around the net and found a few fantastic things I might be able to use in future.
But I have some new quickpages I've made for Minky's again. You know how to get them by now, I suppose. Here are the previews:

The last one, a bragbook page, is made with stuff from Minky's Autumn gifts, take a look for that on her blog, they are adorable!!!!
Now I slowly have to get on my feet, have to make some fresh coffee for Jan, who has an early rise today, cause he has to go for a check up in hospital with his doctor. When he is away, I can take a nice shower, wash my hair and try to get that in a decent shape, LOL. Then it's necessary to get some cat food and bread, and prepaire our quick dinner for this evening. We will have to eat a bit earlier today, because of the "concert"ROFL of Séverine.

My cat Brodski is all confused today, because I am not on the couch, taking some sleep as I did for many weeks after waking up at night( didn;t want to bother Jan too much with the coughing all the time) and Brodski loved to lay at my feet, comfortable on the soft blanket! So now he's laying all alone, all lost on the couch, and when I move around to take my coffee, or whatever, he is looking with very sad and incomprehensive eyes at me LOL!
I have another part of Mother Goose for you, no, I even have two, wow!
Have a fabulous day!
Download    part 2 HERE
Download   part 3  HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are finally on the mend. These colds take a lot out of us. Mine is still hanging on too, but it is tolerable.

It's a gorgeous morning here, and I am getting ready to leave work and go home. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
SOOO happy you are able to get some much needed rest and sleep.:) YAY!
Don't do too much since you are feeling better.Take it slow and easy and gradually speed up.:)
Thank you so much for leaving a SWEET comment for me on my blog.I will take it slow too and get better real soon.:)
Hugs,
Valinda