Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Market day.

Goodmorning everybody!

Even though Monday didn;t look too bright outside, I did go out and found the temperature quite nice! It was only  a pity that there were sudden rainshowers throughout the day and of course on my way back home I got one on the head LOL! I managed to get home relatively dry, so it wasn;t too bad. But it was a "bad"day for the bunny, he had to play inside.
Yesterday it was real gorgeous weather, although there was some rain-threatening, but there didn't fell a drop! So bunny could play in his outside cage and Jan and I did make a visit to Heidi's house. Danny's parents are watching their house an feeding the fish, but we needed some stuff for bunny's cage, so went to get it. I promised Heidi that I would take care of the garden, but as enough rain fell the last week, there was no need for me to go there earlier and when I took a quick look yesterday, all was fine with it.
Now today it looks as if the weather will be as nice as yesterday, so Jan and I will take a walk to the market, and hopefully return with  a lot of vegetables and fruit and may be even some fish and if we return with enough vegetables, I will have a busy day tomorrow, preparing them for the freezer.

I just want to show you the two other quickpages I've made for Minky's blog, as I just showed one yesterday. You can find the quickpages on the 
http://thestarchildrenproject.blogspot.com
under the header of "Scrapbookkits"



Well, you can understand I  am a little bit in a hurry, don;t want to go too late there.
I am posting the second part of the Flower Ladies.
Have a wonderful day!
Download    part 2 Here

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. Your new Lady Papers are beautiful. How do you come up with these wonderful ideas? I'm glad your weather is getting better. Even the rain showers aren't so bad. Over here, it's sizzling in the high 90's and 100's. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have Spring and Fall throughout the year? Hope you find lots of good veggies at the market. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.