Friday, July 22, 2011

Sneak Peek, and market shopping results

Goodmorning everybody!

Yeah, we did make it to the market on Wednesday. It was delicious weather, so we chose a good day.
We didn;t stay too long there, it was rather crowded, and Jan doesn;t like that too much LOL. I could have spent a bit more time there, but perhaps one of these days I will go alone.
Still, we got home with a filled shopping car, ha collie flower, some leak, a white cabbige, two melons, onions, potatoes, mandarins, bananas, paprika, some fresh parsil and dille, garlic, so when we came home I started right away preparing the vegiies for the freezer. You know, cutting all up, give it a real short cooking, and when cooled down, I could put it all in little bags. Oh, on the way home I also bought some chicken breasts and chicken liver, so the freezer is quite well filled again. LOL.
Yesterday I took it a bit easeir, but did change the bedsheets, always nice to go to sleep when they have been changed, isn;t it?
Poor bunny didn;t have some playing time yesterday, but today weather looks good enough to put him in his play-cage in the garden.
I also managed to finish up a kit I was working on, and you know what????? I have a little sneak peek for you. Up to you to figure out what kind of kit it will be!
I also spent some time this morning catching up on some blogs, and I run into a lovely freebie from Gail, from Aussie Scraps. Take a look at her blog, it's a lovely freebie and I am sure I will be playing with it this weekend!
Then also Minky has a new freebie on the Creative blog, so take a look there too! I will have a lot to do this weekend LOL!
But first I must do a few things around here, and then perhaps later today I can start playing around in PSE8.
 But there is also something on tv, meaning I will have lots to do. ROFL! This afternoon there is a heavy and difficult day i the Tour de  France, one of the biggest cycling events in the year, yes we do follow that too a bit and this evening I will amuse myself watching the show Holland got's talent.
This all meaning I must get moving around here and actually start DOING some thing( does vacuum cleaner sounds familiair to you???).
I have the last part of the Flower Ladies for you and Monday a new kit, not the one from the sneak peek, yet another one! Oh yeah, I am busy again designing.
You all have a fantastic weekend with lots of fun and creatice energies!
Download    part 3 HERE

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

I am glad to hear you sounding so much perkier now. My guess for your new kit is "Victorian"?

Your shopping list is making me hungry. Everything sounds so good. I just might have to make a quick run to the market before the sun comes up this morning.

You have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.