Monday, August 15, 2011

Hopefully this week all "bugs"will be gone!!

Goodmorning everybody!

My Jan is still not feeling very well. But it's so hard to know, how he is feeling, or what is really bothering him. He isn;t the most talkative guy when it comes to saying how he feels when he is sick, and I cannot continue asking him the question, cause that gets on his nerves. Sometimes he can be a difficult guy, LOL! But over the weekend he did sleep a lot,  still is having trouble in his belly and is having dhiarrhoea. Doesn't eat too much, which I can understand, although he said yesterday it was a bit less. Nevertheless he is having that already for a few days, and if it is no better when he wakes up today, I hope I can persuade him to call his doctor.
He is the kind of guy, that keeps his health things to himself mostly, cause he knows I worry when he says too much,but when he doesn;t tell me something, I think I worry more and then he worries again because he knows I worry, etc. Does this make any sense? LOL! We are a strange couple at times, at least that must look so to the world.
Well, let's take a a day at the time, and hopefully during this week it will all pass by.
You can understand that I didn;t do too much during the weekend. Normally I would have done a few jobs in the house, but it's no fun to the person who isn;t feeling too well, seeing the other running around a bit, with a vacuum cleaner, and busy cleaning and so on, it gives no rest, you know.
It gave me time to be at the computer a lot and at least that payed off a bit. I have made a whole new kit and I am happy about it.
Saturday I was out for a moment to buy a newspaper and some other little things and also bought me a book of the writer Santa Montefiori, it's a real thick book with two stories in it. No thriller, no detective this time, more a romatic book. I didn;t yet start in it, but perhaps today there will be a moment I can sit a little bit in the sun and then a good book is nice.
Okay, in a little while I will see if Jan is awake and find out how he feels and may be, may be, I can get him to the phone to make that call, without a too big word struggle, ROFL;!
Then I could do some ironing and a quick vacuum cleaning and think about dinner, should be something small and light, at least for my hubby, may be some fish and potatoe mash.
Freebie for today is a sweet little kit, named "Delicious Beach Time
Have a great day!
Download    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, I hope Jan is feeling better soon. Men are funny that way, they don't like to call the doctor or talk about their problems. We just have to grin and bear it! and gently nudge them to do the right thing. lol.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

collector said...

I hope Jan is feeling better today, make sure he drinks a lot of liquids. Thank you for all your gifts, they are beautiful. I enjoy visiting your blog everyday, thanks for sharing your world.
Hugs
Glenna

Virginia Llorca said...

Your blog is so attractive. I have had so much trouble downloading templates. It took me months to get it right, but when I did I felt very professional. You seem like someone who might enjoy reading my newest book, a modern love story, SACRED SIN by Virgina Llorca, available at Amazon.com for Kindle and Kindle apps.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Kyra:)
Sure hope Jan will get to feeling better soon.Tell him I said hi and to please do something about getting better..if not for himself..for YOU!! We LOVE our guys!!:)

Huge hug,
Valinda