Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things are improving here

Goodmorning everybody!

Glad to say Jan is already feeling much better. His "interior"isn''t yet completely up to date yet, but he's back on the mend.
I was having an off day yesterday too, had some trouble with my epilepsia, like it happens every now and then.
So I went to bed early and had a looong sleep through the night, that's always best to do to get rid of it.
Still feeling a bit wobbly, LOL, but I think later today, I will feel allright again.
We had a nice visit yesterday, completely unexpected, by the daughter of a friend. It's a real nice girl of 21, and she even got us a little present. Two coffee mugs with the picture of a Smurf on it, which she specially picked for us. Through the years she always teased us with the nickname of "smurf-couple"ROFL!
So we had a nice chat with a cup of coffee.

Monday I was a busy bee, washed the curtains from the bedroom, did the window too, dusted it all around, ironed some laundry, while a new load was turning in the washing machine. Hoovered the room and gave a thourough clea to the coffee table in front of the couch. It's having a glass panel on top and that needed a clean on both sides, cause the eveing before I spilled my coffee over it. So at that moment I just cleaned it quickly, but it still was sticky the next day. Now it's all shiny again.
Oh, and I went to the hairdresser yesterday to have a good cut. Now my hair is real short, very easy to handle to get it in shape with a bit of foam or gel. Yeah, I'm happy with it.!

Today I have a first part of a freebit kit, named "Timeless Memories". When busy on it, it grew and grew, so I ended up with a kit of around 100 MB. So I thought it would be better to split it in two parts for quick downloading. Friday will be the next part of it.
Okay, time now for another coffee and I think I will keep quiet today, no house keeping today, only will prepare dinner of course. Hopefully later today the sun will show up again, then I can sit in the garden, under the parasol, with my new book. Good idea!
You take care and have a nice day.

Download     part 1 HERE


5 comments:

Edna B said...

It's good to hear that you are both on the mend. I think the Smurfs are adorable. I haven't seen their movie yet, but I will when it comes on TV.

Don't overdo with the housework, Kyra. It will still be there when you are feeling 100%. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Maureen said...

This looks an absolutely gorgeous kit Kyra...thank you so much for sharing...!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful. Thank you.

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Kyra

beterschap verder hoor!!
complimenten voor je mooie kit
xxMarijke