Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How cloudy is the future?

Goodmorning everybody!

Might be a strange question, but it's a very real one! As we all know almost worldwide there is a big crisis going on. As we surely have here in the European Union. Today is another day of meeting of the leaders of the countries of the Union, to find a solution for the financial crisis which is going on. It's very complicated, and I wonder if they can agree on some necessary discissions! But whatever they will decide, at the end it's surely the guy in the street who pays the bill for a large part.
And future isn;t looking bright at the moment. We all will have to do our living with less money, more and more people are having and will have difficulties in paying their mortgages, with result that a part certainly will loose their house. It's not obvious at all, that for the years to come the pensioners will have their same height of income, there will be more loss of jobs, and that are only a few things to mention.
The reason for that? Well, lots of things, for one that in the "good"years there wasn;t enough attention for a possibility that once all could go not so well, then there was already a crisis not too long ago and at that moment governments and lots of banks didn;t take care enough of their money, didn;t cut down enough on their expenses, didn;t build up enough reserves in case they had to face another crisis. That's only a very basic explanation for it all, and even this one isn;t very good hahahaa(I am not the person for a well-thought over explanation).
But one thing is sure. To save the European Union and the Euro, there is needed hundreds of milliards Euros, of an amount you cannot imagine and then there has to be done a lot of praying too, to turn the tide again.
When you listen to all the possible scenarios of the years to come, you don;t feel happy at all. Even the most optimistic view and opinion is still a rather scary one.
As always, mankind will survive in one way or another, we little people, just civilions who are trying to make a living, will somehow survive this but it isn;t a really an encouraging perspective at the moment.

And how great it is in a way to blame the "high"people, the governments that have to take care of their country and inhabitants, which they only can do because WE chose them via elections. But it seems sometimes, those governments have different goals as soon as they are ministers and such. No, not all of them, I am still convinced about that. There are people there who really have a vision and a good -willing too.But  is it perhaps, that in fact that governments don;t really decide what's good for the country and the people, but that they are manipulated by the banking world and big businesses??? Who knows?? I do not know the answer, and I do not have an answer to all the enormous problems around the world, I only know everybody wants to have a little home, a job to earn enough money to feed the family, just a bit more to put aside or have a vacation once in a while, the possibility to let their children have a schooling to be able to make one day their own life. And this all in a peaceful world, where everybody respects a bit eachother, has some compassion and understanding. UTOPIA, I know, at least for the time being, but wouldn;t it be wonderful?

Oh gosh, what a gloomy blogpost!!!! Once in a while I just have these thoughts and I just write them down the way they come into my mind. Let's tuck this all away, in the very back of our brain, we cannot change it, certainly not individually, so let's see what will happen next and endure it LOL!

May be I can brighten your day a bit with the kit"Senza Parlare"  (" without speaking" it says). I've made two downloads for it, to cut down a bit the size per download. So one today, the second will be on Friday. The preview is of the whole kit, I think one can make some great layouts with it.
Let's try too, to smile for a moment today, or perhaps even at several moments, it surely can help to feel a bit better and just as good as that, smiling at someone for a moment it might help another person to feel also a bit better!
Have a wonderful day!
Download      PART ONE HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

I have to agree that the world situation does look quite dismal. I only hope it stays manageable for the generations to come. You would think that by now the peoples of the world would want to come together to restore a sense of stability. Kyra, your kit is lovely. I really like the colors, so peaceful and warm. I've just got home from work and I have lots to do. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I was just reading your post to Jim and we both agree..your country sounds so much like what is going on in ours.Times are changing my friend whether we like it or not.:( Guess we will just have to do that praying you were talking about.:)
I LOVE your kit!! From what I can see..there are a LOT of PRETTY things to play with in it.:) LOVE the scalloped frames and the Butterfly with all that "bling".I am sure as I dig deeper..I will find more GORGEOUS goodies!:)
I am gonna put that smile on my face and hope and pray for a better day!!:) For both of us!!!

Huge hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Administrator said...

I reposted and linked to you on my Freebies Blog today. ~Granny Encahnted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-is-another-google-translate-site.html

melliel said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.