Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My hubby is awesome at times!

Goodmorning everybody!

Yippee, I did send the packages away! On Monday I took courage for it and went to the postoffice. Well, the last year many of the postoffices were closed, the big ones and little ones, case of money you know!
And now we have small ones in mainly the reading shops,, where you can buy magazines, some books, cards of all kinds etc. In a way it's better cause it's not far away for me. But there are days, it is sooooooo crowdy there, with only one person to help, and only sometimes two.
And you can guess what was the case on Monday? Yeah, loads of people waiting to be helped, for all kind of things. But I took my number and waited patiently till it was my turn, which was after about 30 minutes or so. Pfffffff, that is a long time when you have to wait and wait! But still I left the shop/postoffice with a good feeling. I am sure the packages will be well on time at their destination, if the post will not loose them on the way.

And there was a pleasant surprise for me when I came home again. Jan already started with the curtains, what a sweetie! I offered to help him, but he didn't want it. So I went ironing, did it all, put it away in the closet, and the rack is waiting now for a next load LOL!
I am happy the curtains are done, they have a different look now, ROFL. And now Jan and I are talking about the place for the Christmas tree, as every year. I suppose it will end on the same place but we are thinking about another place. I tell you a little "secret"about that! At the usual place for the tree we also have a little window, at the side of the hallway. And just opposite of that we have our toilet. And when you are in need to go to the toilet during a film, you still can watch the tv and don't miss a thing ROFL. But when the Christmastree is up, it covers the window, so no more tv from the toilet, hahaha!

Tomorrow there will be the start of the Worl Wide Christmas Scrapbooking blogtrain!!!! So I will be posting again tomorrow. And to all designers I ask: "Please, join us in this awesome blogtrain! I am sure  lots of you have already prepaired several kits or whatever for Christmas. Perhaps you can send in one little thing for that blogtrain? You still have time till about 23.00 pm this evening on the 30st of November! It would be great.
You can send your preview to dutchsparky58@hotmail.com
Take a look at this link for all the information, and there's even a sneek peak of the contributions received till now!
http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/

So I see you again TOMORROW, for a wonderful Christmas freebie!
Today I have a nice one too, named "Mysterious Nightfall". And now it's time to get myself dressed and do some shopping, it looks as if I am rather lucky, till now, sun is shining a bit, although there might be coming a bit of rain later today.
Have a wonderful day!
 Download     HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Thank you for the blog train link. I sent a preview to the email address. I took a break from the other blog train because guts and gory just don't seem like Christmas to me. This train sounds like fun.

Gosh, I've been so busy that we did not stop for breakfast, so now we are going to have us a big brunch. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra.:)
What SWEET men we have.:) I think they like us a little bit.hehe
About your Christmas tree and watching TV. You do know how to use the pause button..right?LOL
I am still having troubles with my back.I really messed it up again this time.Twisted my tailbone something awful.:( I am laying flat and So happy they made laptops.LOL
How exciting..another Christmas blog train.Can't wait to get better so I can play.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Unknown said...

Thank you Kyra for the beautiful kit and good luck with your Christmas tree

Anonymous said...

Lots of beautiful pieces & colors - thanks!