Monday, January 02, 2012

The year 2012, what will it bring us?





Goodmorning everybody!

Everybody a very happy New Year! I wonder what it has in store for us. I can just hope it will bring us some real luck, a good health as one of the most important things.
I have made no resolutions for this new year, well, perhaps just a couple, stuck away deep in the corner of my brain, LOL, but in whole we will just see what will pass our way and grab chances if they appear.
Our New Year's Eve was a very quiet one, but cosy. I only felt so sorry for our two cats. They were rather nervouw already during the day and in the evening they stayed in the whole time, very close to us. Fireworks are no good to them!
Traditionally we watched the New Years concert from Vienna yesterday, again surrounded by our cats, catching some sleep,they seemed to be completely exhausted from the day before, poor things.
The whole day was quiet, and in the evening we watched to very exciting semi finals of the World Master Championship of darts!
And now we will have to pick up with our "normal" life of every day again, after the holiday season. Just a few days more to enjoy the Christmastree, till the 6th of January, the day of the 3 kings arriving at the manger.
Then the day after it will be time to put all the Christmas decorations back to their boxes.

Last Friday I just made a quick phonecall to hear how Heidi and family were doing. That wasn;t too great. Séverine was given some antibiotics for her bad flue, but it seems she is allergic to it. Heidi told me that she was covered with little red spots, which were very itching. So after speaking to her doctor, she had to quit the antibiotics, and pick up a sirop for her bad coughing. Danny also wasn;t doing to great, also still coping with the flue and because he had to cough too rather severe, he now has an acking back. Hopefully they are feeling a bit better today, I will make a call later today again.


Okay back to business now! Another year ahead of us of blogging and designing and I hope we can have a lot of fun together.
To start of this new year I have a kit for you in two downloads, named "Passage in Time". The second download will be on Wednesday.
Now I slowly will get "to life"ROFL, after I have another cup of coffee, then will get dressed and think about the things I could do today(sounds very promising, just "think", grin grin).
I hope you all had a wonderful start of 2012, enjoy the day!
Download   part 1 HERE

3 comments:

Mats World said...

Happy New Year to you and Jan! Your Shout box was not working so gonna say Thanx for the kit from here. Catch up again on Wednesday. Hugs for you and your kittycats too! :)

Lianna said...

happy new year and thanks for all your gorgeous kits. My cats send purrs to yours !

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. The weekend was fairly quiet for me too. I worked both nights, and Tootsie had a bit of a stomach bug.

The weather, however, is still really nice. What a great way to start the new year. Now I'm off to have a nap. (I've been up all night at work.)

You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.