Wednesday, August 08, 2012

A super and heartbreaking story to read.

Goodmorning everybody!

I stumbled upon a blog, with a story I read twice, and it really brought tears into my eyes. Everyone, who has a grasp of feeling, will experience the same, and pet lovers even more.
It was a too long story to copy, but I will give you the link to it and please take a few minutes of your time and spend that reading and also.pass it on to others. !!!

http://countrylivs.blogspot.nl/2012/08/how-could-you.html

And yes, almost forgot this, do take a peep too at Mat's blog, she has a new bloglook and it is made by Linda( http://linda-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com), with a kit of mine, Believe in Fairy Magic, and it makes me so proud! But take a look and you'll have to agree Linda did a terrific job!!!!

I had such a long post on Monday, that I forgot to tell you about a succesfull collaboration of Jan and me. That is quite amazing LOL, because we are both a bit impatient and that doesn't do good to doing things together at times. But this time, we managed to bring it to a good end.
Nothing special, but Saturday Jan came home around 23.30 evening and said he feared that one of his tires on his bike had a small leak in it. Well, we cannot have that, isn;t it?
Next morning he had to work again, so finally we took the bike into the kitchen, turned it around and Jan removed the tire, and I was his assistent, holding things, grabbing things he needed etc.
And yes, there was a tiny little hole in a tire. A sticker was glewed onto it, and till now it seems the fixig was a good one. So that took some of our time, imagine us, in the kitchen at night, fixing a tire.
First we wanted to watch a part of a tv serie he recorded on the dvd, but due to the reperation it was too late to do that. Still I am glad his bike seems to be in order again.
Monday afternoon we had a phonecall from Heidi, that they arrived home, she will be over for a little visit somewhere this week.
Yesterday I finally got to the ironing, not done all of it, but there was a lot to do, so I am happy, most of it is gone now. Next load already will be hanging to dry today, I guess. A never ending story LOL!

Today Jan has a day off, and then the rest of the week he will be working again, tomorrow a morning shift, and the rest of the week till Sunday evening all evening shifts. Great, because that pays extra.

Weather here is a bit so-so. Not too warm, although still not really bad, sprinkling some rainshowers every now and then, but also periods with sunshine and then suddenly it's a lot more fun. Next days it is said to get a whee bit better, well, I can dig that.!
Today will be a good day to do some shopping, I definately need some bread, coffe and catfood and have to think about things for dinner when Jan has his evening shifts. Shouldn;t be too complicated, but still good enough to hold him on his feet ROFL. It's a bit akward, that we have to eat rather early, most of the time around 4.o00 or 4.30 in the afternoon. But we are getting used to that already.

On to freebies now, don;t you think?
I have some fantastic clusters from Arlene, made with the Innamorato kit. She made a lot of them so I made two previews, otherwise they wouldn;t be done justice.




Download all clusters    HERE




And a kit, oh so soft and vintage like, named "Wishful Dreaming". Hope you can make some beautiful layouts with it, now have to jump into some clothes and get busy!
Have a wonderful day!
Download    HERE


6 comments:

Edna B said...

I'm putting the same link on my blog too. It always amazes me how people can be so cruel to their animal friends. The sad look on the animals' faces just breaks my heart.

These kind of people probably aren't very nice to their human friends either. Sad!

Linda did a really nice job on Mat's blog. The color is so peaceful.

I'm at work, and I get to go home to Pogo in a couple of hours. I can't wait. Kyra, you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

It's true that having a pet is a great responsibility, and it's too easy to get rid of him as soon as there 's a problem... I don't understand those people, they have no heart! I enjoy reading Miss Edna's blog (thanks to you), and her love for this little Pogo.
You can be very proud, because your kits are beautiful, and of course I had seen the new bloglook of Mat : absolutely fabulous!
Let's finish with the vision of you, reparing this bike in your kitchen, in the middle of the night... how funny!
Thanks to Arlene for all these lovely clusters. Have a nice day,
Florence

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely items...
Linda

marniejo's house of scrap said...

Kyra, thank you for the beautiful kit.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanx for the kudos for Linda about my blog..I love it. I will check out the pet site in a few, just back from a funeral and tired, tired, tired! I love all the blogs so far you have sent me to! Thanx for your blog as well as your freebies, I so enjoy reading your escapades! Thanx for this lovely kit and Thank Arlene for her lovely clusters! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Mat

HappyScreens said...

Thanks, Kyra and Arlene. Everything is beautiful as always.