Friday, October 05, 2012

New bloglayout, for the time of year

Goodmorning everybody!

As you can see I changed my bloglayout again. I thought it was up to a seasonal layout, so I used my kit Autumn brings Beauty and for the header a cluster by Arlene.
I had time for it yesterday evening as Jan was working evening shift. I also started making some pages for probably a photo album ( a "solo"project, but I want to do also a ohoto album together with Arlene some day). Then later I watched soccer matches, yes I like that, and also good they were on, because it was really hopeless on all the other tv channels. There are some days, that you almost cannot find a nice thing to watch, hoorray then for dvd and/or video!

Rejoice with me, ROFL, we have again some leak in the kitchen at the ceiling, it's the same we had before, and should be coming from our neighbours upstairs. For a while it was okay, but I know they were changing again some things and probably that causes the problem in a waterpipe line So Jan went up to them to tell them and ask if they could fix that finally. The tenants promised to wanr the owner of the appartment. I hope they will do so and that he comes over quickly, and that it will be fixed. It can happen at times, but if it lingers too long, it ruins my wall and paint and slowly even a bit my cupboard.
Well, may be he will come today, hopefully when Jan is still home, I like to have some support, hahaha.

Weather isn't looking too good today. I see a lot of wind and it will rain too. Not a good day to be outside, but I will have to, because we are lacking bread for one, and some other stuff. Hmmm, I hope that later this morning weather will brighten up a bit. Also not a good thing for Jan, who has to work this evening. With this kind of weather, he could use the moped from Heidi, it doesn;t prrotect him from the rain, but surely helps in moving around. On a bike with fierce wind isn;t the best thing you could wish for.

I am runing a bit late today, so enough rambling for today and let's skip to the freebie.
End of the month will be Halloween so I thought I post my Halloween kit "Creepy Evening "today. I hope you will like it, I tried to make a bit different than ordinairy. I'll give you also a preview from the papers, although you still have to look at them in your grapics programm to see them reallly good.
Arlene made some matching clusters for it.
Okay, I am off now, wishing you a terrific weekend!

Download  kit   HERE

Download Arlene's clusters   HERE


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send you tons of sun! You won't believe it, but our cherry tree has got some flowers... the weather is really strange!
Thanks for this great kit and clusters! I'm impatient to see your next photo album!!!
Have a nice week-end,
Florence

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing such a nice large kit for Halloween

Dani said...

oh I'm going to have fun with this one! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, this is a very cute kit and love Arlene's clusters too. I'm really using the Autumn Brings Beauty kit for clusters too! Love your new look on the blog too!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for the halloween items.
I really love the look on the snails face that you've used for your new header. The rest of the background looks great too...
Linda

BeBe said...

Your little snail on your blog page makes me laugh... he just realized that Fall has caught up with him!

Edna B said...

I love your new kit, and Arlene's clusters. Very nice indeed. I hope Jan gets the moped soon. We've been getting a bit of rain too. Last night, it rained so hard you could hardly see anything out the car window. It wasn't fun driving to work! You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.

NathL said...

hello, thank you for this gift :)
I shared it on my blog with my favorite Halloween 2012 freebies!

http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.fr/2012/10/freebie-halloween-part-2.html

hope you'll find some good surprise there too :)
NathL