Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring has left a bit.

Goodmorning everybody!

We were looking forward to a bit of sunny weekend, with some nice temperatures, so we could catch some sunbeams in the garden. Well, that wasn;t the case. Temperatures have dropped considerately, there is a too strong wind, and we have had some rainshowers, so not too bright all together.
still there are moments with a bit of sunshine and on Saturday there was such a moment, so we decided to take a bit of fresh air.
On flyers there was announced to be a Antique/Curiosa and bookmarket close to our street, so we thought that might be nice to look around  a bit, you never know what you can find.
But when we got at the street where all this should take place all we saw was just an empty street!!!
It was rather a disappointment, and we encountered more people who came to see this market and were disappointed too! Perhaps it was cancelled due to the weather, or perhaps they didn;t have enough stands, I don;t know, but it sure would have been nice to let the public know.
so we just made a little walk, bought our weekend edition of the newspaper and went home again.
This was about all activity that we had for the whole weekend LOL!

It was no garden weather, so I did a few little jobs in the house, and then I spent a lot of time at the computer. Jan had his new crossword and the newspaper, then some sports to watch on tv, so we had enough to do to pass the time.
Nevertheless I did make a quick round in the garden on a dry and bit of sunny moment, we have to keep an eye on all theseedlings and other plants that start to blossom or are developping buds.
Some seedlings really seem to start growing, and the climbin rose is making lots of buds, so in June I hope to have a lots of roses flourishing.

Today I have a fantasy kit for you. It's been a long time ago that I made one, and may be it's a nice one to make some layouts with little children? It has some gnomes, and fairies and such in it, and Arlene made some sweet clusters for you.
It's named "The Legend Lives On", and we should keep our fantasy alive, because at times we just are for a moment a child again. At least, I have those moments and I have no problem admitting that LOL.
Have a great day.
Download    HERE

Download    HERE


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new blog layout has "summer colors" ! it helps to forget all this rain and the bad weather...
Thank you so much for all your amazing kits !!! and of course thanks to Arlene for her beautiful work. Have a nice day,
Florence

Edna B said...

Another fun kit and clusters. You ladies do great work! Fantasy is always fun. Being a child at heart is good for our souls.

I know what you mean about the weather. This week we have frost warnings. Imagine. In another month, it will be Summer, and we are still getting frost warnings. Go figure!

Now I'm off to find some mischief to get into. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Much fun! Thank you!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hello Dear Lady, thanks for this lovely gift and thank Arlene too! I created some pages for Mother's day for my family and used a couple of earlier gifts from you both! You make my day when I come in to visit and read your blog. Glad you had a somewhat restful weekend. I did as well! Did not even go out of my house except to feed the birds and outdoor kitties....and to watch all 5 of them at play was so much fun! Of course, my girls, got jealous so I had to come in and give them some catnip and play with them a bit! LOL~don't we spoil them rotten? Have a beautiful day! hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kyra:)
I finally made it back to your blog and I think I have caught up with your activities since I was last here.:)
Thank you so much for the links you have given to us to be able to see those COOL things you were telling us about.:)
Happy to know that Jan seems to be doing better. Hope you are able to find out what is causing his weight loss.Losing weight is okay ..IF you planned it.KWIM?
Can't wait to see your beautiful garden when it is in full bloom.:)
Thank you also for sharing your lovely designs with me too.:) LOVE THEM!!

Have a FANTASTIC day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Clumsinumptie said...

Thankyou for sharing this beautiful kit my friends, the fantasy figures are simply adorable! ... and as the old saying goes 'fantasy is better than reality', and sometimes I wish that I could just be a child again and stay in fantasyland forever!
Thankyou again for your beautiful kits. They are so appreciated. xx