Friday, May 10, 2013

Unbelievable those wonders of nature

Goodmorning everybody!

we still have rather good weather hear, although temperature has dropped again a bit. The most annoying about it all is that the wind is a bit strong. The other day we had some rain, I could hear all the plants and seedlings sing from happiness LOL!
Yesterday we watched a couple of nature programs on tv, and you know, it doesn;t matter how often you see them, nature still keeps amazing us.
One program was about all different clouds that appear in the sky, and I must say, I never knew there were so much shapes and sorts of them.
I found you a link where you can see about 30 different kinds of clouds and with a short description of it. Really beautiful pictures!
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/33-creepiest-clouds-on-earth/1515

Then we saw some program about spiders, how they are so differnet, and how they make such diffenerent kind of spiderwebs, to catch some food.
Oh my, it were real micro clos ups, amazing!
I believe this last one was in the BBC, with comment from Sir David Attenborough, the best of all!
He now has already 87 years of age, and it is amazing how he comments all the different documentairies with a ever going on enthousiasm and knowledge, I like the tone of his voice and he will be missed extremely, once he will pass away.
Found you one of the many documentairies on line, and if you can spare some time during this weekend, take the trouble to watch it. You will see and hear extra-ordinairy things, and then you realize that we should be more careful and also thankful for all that nature still has to offer and how important all the different species of life are. One cannot do without another.
http://documentaryheaven.com/david-attenboroughs-madagascar/

So, this was the "educational part" of the blog post LOL!
Not too much happened the last couple of days here,we took the days on "low-profile"LOL, meaning we didn;t do too much, most of it was a bit of garnening, what else??
Some weed pulling was done, and a few plants got a different spot, and some of our seedlings seem to start growing, they are still very small, but there is a start.

You might have noticed I changed my blog layout again. All with spring/summer in mind, I thought a bright looking one would be appropreate. It's made with a Nutshell kit, not posted yet, because it is nr.12 I think, in the serie. Wow, you will have to wait a bit on that to be posted.
But do not fear I have another one for you today, also  Nutshell, named "Eleganza". I really like how this one turned out. And Arlene has done some marvels with it, one fantastic page border and a quickpage for you!

So ladies, that's all for today.
I will have to do a bit of house stuff today, may be the sun will come out later today, and then it might be nice to be around in the garden, despite of the wind that blows to hard.
Have a marvellous weekend!
Download    HERE

Download     HERE


4 comments:

Edna B said...

I love love love your new background. It is so Springy and colorful. The new kit and clusters are beautiful too.

I love photographing the sky and the clouds. I'm at work now, but I'll be back later to check out those two links.

It's busy here, so gotta get back to work. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

good Morning! Thanks for the visit! I so appreciate your kind words. I also love this NS and Arlene's gifts too.
We had a dreary, gloomy rainy day yesterday, but the flowers and grass as you say, are laughing with joy at receiving the 1/4th inch of rain. LOL
Well, need to get busy, my boss will be her in a couple of hours, so much get my shower and put my face on...and tidy up a bit before she comes. Have a terrific weekend ahead! Many hugs! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these beautiful downloads. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend...

HappyScreens said...

Wow! Thanks for the lovely kit AND border AND QP AND the interesting links!