Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wonderful textures discovered!!

Goodmorning everybody!

Did i execute some of my plans? Yes, a bit LOL1 Monday a whole pile of laundry disappeared, because I finally did iron it. That already was a little relief, and it feels good.
Then I treated myself with a bit of computer time, how maughty!
Tuesday I should have done a laundry, but instead decided to pop out for a little while, and I went into town centre. Oh, I saw a couple of nice things(mostly clothes, even some in sale, but I kept strong and din;t buy anything of that. I did however visit the Chinese supermarket again and bought a bunch of those noodle soups again and a few other things too.
It was rather nice weather, some drops of rain, but good temperature and I was happy to be out in the air.
Looked around a bit more and then went home again. I immeditely went into the kitchen and already prepared most of the dinner fo this evening, using some of the ingredients from the Chinese.
I had full attention again of my cat Brodski, who is almost always there to keep me company. But I think it's more the fact that he might catch a few pieces of chicken file, or minced meat or whatever, and not because he loves my eyes and talk ROFL!!!!!!!!
Yes, if he is around I talk to him, here and there explaining him what I am doing, or at times giving him a little soft kick to remove him from the place he is sitting, always in a spot where I can trip over him, hopeless!!

Must tell you about a site I already knew, but but never used any stuff of it. It's from Sharon, a photographer and designer, she has really awesome textures and makes such beautiful photos!! All she offers is for personal use, but as I offer my kits for download, although free, I felt it wasn't right to use her textures in my work without her knowing it.
I finally got corageous and mailed her to ask, if I could use her textures for my kits, mostly of course for the papers. And she gave me permission, isn't that nice? And a funny fact came up, she is living in Australia, but her mom is Dutch!! Now how about that?
She has several spots on the net,  I will give you her two links, one is of Deviant art and the other on Facebook. Take a look around and you will have to admit she makes wonderful things!

I will show you a few things of her work! Photos ( and photoshop actions and more)you can also see on her photography blog HERE

















Okay, are you drolling a little bit? If you can have more, go and visit her, and if you do, a little comment would be very nice!

What else remains? Yes a new freebie, of course!
With so much winter around(not here, how blessed we are LOL) you could perhaps do with another "freezy kit? Here it is, simply named "The Winter". Awesome add-on from Arlene, real beauty!
You have a great day!

Download     HERE

Download    HERE



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyra !
Thank you very much for your beautiful winter kit, and for "moments aimés" (what a lovely name!).
Arlene still has a great inspiration, I admire both of you. I didn't know Sharon from AllThingsPrecious, and I've just discovered such beautiful pictures... thank you for sharing all these links! she is very talented too.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs,
Florence

Edna B said...

What a beautiful kit Kyra. And the add ons are lovely too. It sounds to me like you've had yourself a wonderful day. That's good. We all need some wonderful stress free days. I hope you find many more. Today I am just doing a bit of laundry, and maybe some more playtime on my laptop. Yup, it sounds like a good plan. You have a fabulous day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

p.s. I peeked at your friends things, such nice work!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the lovely downloads and links...

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.