Friday, June 27, 2014

A lot of mess to search through and re-organize.

Goodmorning everybody!

Well, this week was filled with a part of the house in a real messy state. All because of the plmber LOL.
I must say, Jan did most of the work in the back room and the extension. We even can walk a bit again in the extension, because a lot of things are placed back in the closets, and I really cleared out my wardrobe this time. A lot of stuff disappeared in big plastic sacks, we have to get rid of more stuff, all kind of things we never use or look into.
So we were mostly busy with that the last couple of days.
Lucky the weather was good, so we could have the windows and doors open, and place a lot of the stuff that has to go in the garden.
Today we will not have time to do something about it, because Jan will have his gastroscopie, and he even can come a bit earlier this afternoon, hospital phoned yesterday morning about that.
Seems another appointment has been cancelled or something, so now we will have to be there at 13.45 a.m.
I hope it will stay dry today, looks as if we might get some rain.

Have to share some sad news with you from Mat, about her cat Tommy.
A little while ago Tommy got sick, she did all she could but it didn;t help and he died in her arms. He only was a year old. I know how heartbroken she will be/
Always sad to loose a pet, although we all know it happens, but this little fellow was still too young.
Perhaps you can leave her some words on her blog, where she has a layout from Tommy with a wonderful poem.

Now I have to leave you, want to do a few things in the house before leaving for the hospital.
Today we start with part one of a new kit, named "Wished you were Here"
 Have a wonderful weekend!

Download    part one    HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Oh my, I feel so sad for Mat. I know how heart breaking it is when one of our fur babies passes on. I will definitely be stopping by her blog.

I hope all goes well this afternoon with Jan's appointment. He needs to take it a bit easy for a couple of days. We only get one body, and we need to take care of it.

You have a wonderful weekend. I hope your weather is as lovely as ours is today. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

Mats World said...

Thanks so much for stopping in and sending me hugs, I really miss my 'little man" but I know he is well now. Poor thing was probably born with polycystic kidneys (the vet thinks since he never grew) and he hung on longer than most with that kind of problems. He surely showed me a lot of love and I did him as well, we made lots of terrific memories in his short year of life. Thanks a million for your lovely comments.
Thanks for the gorgeous kit and I, too, hope Jan's scope came out good and that you both have a wonderful weekend. Chat with you more next week. Love you! Mat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Grandma Sarge said...

I am so sorry about Mati's "Little Man" I used her overlay since it looked like my Mrs. Beasley.

I forgot to say congrats to Jan on the good scopie. I know how un-nerving it can be to wait for those results.