Friday, June 13, 2014

Clear sight through our windows!

Goodmorning everybody!

Gosh, I;ve been a little busy bee, which is a rather good feeling.
Wednesday, after I did my blogpost and made some papers for a new kit, Jan and I first took a cup of coffee in the garden, and had an inspection of the garden.
Then I went out for some food shopping, I was quick and it didn;t tke too long. As it was still just around midday, I thought I might as well keep busy and I cleaned the windows at the front of the house. Oh boy, what a change that made ROFL!! It definately was needed and now we have much better sight at the street, they almost sparkle.
Still had almost all afternoon, so I decided to go to town centre, I can do with  a new pair of shoes, but I am picky. I don;t want to spend really too much money on them, and they have to feel good on my feet the moment I try them in the shop. So I tried a lot of pairs, but no, couldn;t find something I really liked. Well, I will have to go for that seach another time again.
But I did find a sweet sweater, just right for the cooler days in summer.
Took home also 3 more garden solar lights, some noodles soups for Jan and that was about it. Oh, I checked out some shops, and took my time, but after that i went home again, a little bit pooped out but okay, had a nice time.
Yesterday I had to deliver a couple of bills to the bank, it was great weather for a little walk, and found some treat candies for our cat, and bought me a little net that I can use for the pond.
Then the afternoon we spend home, watching the semi finals hockey for women teams, one in the afternoon and one early evening. Yeah, our women team is in the final!
They will play against Australia.

Today our men's team will play the semig finals, I hope they will do as good as the women! And this evening our football team will play it's 1st match at the World Championship Soccer. Oh boy, what a busy day today!! Not much time left for other things, I guess, which isn't too bad, I already promised myself an easy day, to also enjoy a bit the still lovely weather in the garden. May be tomorrow we will have a bit of change, some rain could fall and temperatures will go down a bit too. Some heaven-water wouldn;t be bad for the garden.
It is still early, so after i finish this post, I can do some work on the new kit, then wake up Jan and have a coffee together in the garden.

Kit today is named "Bedtime Stories". I remember the times I went to bed as young kid and my parents read me a fairy tale, either already in pyamas sitting on the couch, or already in bed, and then always wanted a story more!
Today there is part one, next week the other one and some fantastic add-ons from Arlene!
Have a wonderful and happy weekend!

Download    part 1 HERE

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for this lovely kit...chat with you again on Monday. Have a fantastic weekend! hugs, Mat

off to put up my foot now...lol!

Edna B said...

Gosh, it sounds like you had a fabulous day! I would love to sit out with my coffee, but we seem to be overrun with mosquitos this year. It must be from all the rain we've been having.

Your new kit looks quite lovely. I love the title. I don't remember anyone reading to me when I was young, but I do remember that I had lots of books that I spent hours with.

Enjoy your wonderful weather. We are having rain today. Again. lol. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kyra:)
I finally got a few minutes to read and catch up on your blog again.Thank you so much for stopping by to say hi to me and leave a sweet comment.:)
Sounds like you have been keeping quite busy with your shopping and looking for just the right shoes. I have found that when I find a pair shoes that fit the way I like..I buy two pairs.:) Sure saves a lot of time looking for another pair when the one wears out.:)
Jim and I spent the day going grocery shopping.After we divided a Chinese meal at our favorite Chinese restaurant.They serve such a nice amount..that for lunch...Jim and I decided to split it between the two of us.:)mmm. We got Chicken with Cashew nuts.LOVE it! Christy wants tacos for tonight. The kind where you make your own. That works for me.LOL
Thank you so much for sharing your life with us. I love reading about your adventures.
I also LOVE your kits and sure do appreciate your sharing them with me.:)

Huge hugs my friend!
Valinda

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this wonderful download.
I hope your day went well and you have a fantastic weekend...