Monday, December 22, 2014

Sleeping marathon this weekend LOL.

Goodmorning everybody!

Not much happened this weekend around here.
Only strange thing was that Jan did sleep a lot, and with "a lot"I mean hours and hours.
Normally i am the one to go to bed first, but Saturday during the day he had several naps already and in the evening around 21.00 a.m. he said he would go to bed, he couldn't keep his eyes open.
Okay, no problem, but i thought that after perhaps 3 hours he would be up again. No way! I think he slept till early morning.
Yesterday after he got finally awake, he took his coffee, had  a sandwich and early afternoon went to Heidi's to feed the fish.
Then he cleaned the floor in the hallway and after it was was dry, gave it a coat with special oil.
We had dinner and again at about 21.30 he said he would go to bed already. Gosh, that was strange.
And when I woke up this morning he was up already but he told me he woke up at about 6.30 p.m.
So you could say he had a sleep-maratho this weekend. Probably his body needed it( he didn;t sleep very well or long the last months already). But I surely hope this is over, it isn;t all too normal, he feels just so tired. But we aren;t worrying really, I will just keep an eye on it and if this happens too much, we should mention it to his doctor when we go there on the 8th of Janauary.

I wasn;t very active neither these days, did some things around the house, not much, did a bit of designing but that was all.
Oh got a ohonecall from heidi, telling us all was rather okay, only nasty thing was she had a cold and the rest of the family was starting with one too. Not nise, now that they have their holiday week in a little house in the south of Holland. But she told me they went to Antwerp in Belgium and it was a nicde trip. Very cosy in the town centre there, with all kind of little Christmas markets and all the shops decorated for Christmas. I hope they will get rid of their cold quickly.

Today it is the 21st of December and Jan pointed out to me that from now on the days will get longer daylight again, yeah! I can't wait till the day it will be light again in the morning when we wake up.

I promised you a Christmaskit today and so will be it. It is named "Wonderful Christmas", hope you will find use for it.
Have a happy day.
Download    HERE

4 comments:

Edna B said...

What a lovely Christmas kit. I think you are right to watch Jan for a bit. Too much sleeping is not always good, although I must say that every now and then I have a sleep-a-thon.

It is so good to know that the shortest day has passed and that now the days will have more daylight.

Today I have a few little chores to do and then I can play the rest of the day. I'm already planning what to pack for my vacation. (it's more than two months away!!) lol

Now I think I'll make a cup of coffee and finish my blog reading. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Avril H said...

Lovely - many thanks :) Christmas Greetings

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely Christmas download...

Christine said...

Beautiful, thank you! Merry Christmas!