Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's going better with me again.

Goodmorning everybody!

Yes, after a few unpleasant days, I think I am back on my feet again.
Oh, how I hate it when I have such a low-mood.
One thing surely helped and that was the weather. In the weekend we had periods with sunshine, grey-covered skies, even rain but oh boy temperature was around 8C and that is good. Yesterday it was even better with about 12-14 C and sun and blue sky.
For now the whole week will be around 7-8-9 C and no frost in sight. Hoorray!!!

Yesterday I was on the phone with the sity council to try to clear up a few things, but it ended up in me having to copy over again all kind of papers and send it to them. Well, I did so, it is on it's way and I hope all will be cleared up now. This is soooo frustrating. with one push on a computer button they can see your whole file with everything they want, but no, we have to send copies of the same things over and over again. Pfffff, it is no fun.

But i did that yesterday early morning, so the rest of the day I could turn around a switch and think of something else. What did i do? not too much LOL. after i had all the papers copied, I went home, prepared the whole bunch with id-numbers and underlighning etc. and Jan took it to the mailbox.
He went on for a walk and went into city centre and around, bought some Chinese quick soup and was away almost all afternoon. I stayed home, prepared all for dinner and watched a Father Brown mystery on the BBC. It all felt good.
Dont know yet what i will do today. May be I will go to town, and then I can look around for a little present for Séverine, who will have her 14th birthday soon.
Might be a good idea, the weather looks good enough.

Upstairs they are still busy with the renovating. Pffff, it takes some time, I must say. I think they really ripped the whole place and are rebuilding it again. Some days are very annoying, when they make a lot of noise, and specially when that starts already at 8.00 in the morning. But one day we had it quiet, last Sunday!.

The garden looks a bit sad now, although we have some little hardy flowers. Just a couple but they hold on LOL. Porbably because of the soft weather. I saw on the news, that here and there the crocus were blooming already and that is very early!

I have a freebie for you today. it's the clusters from Arlene, made with the A Men's world kit.
Have a lovely day, stay safe and healthy!

Download    HERE



4 comments:

Mary Tincher said...

Thanks Arlene & Kyra!

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you Arlene for the clusters and the QPs.
Probably wait till spring to use them.

Edna B said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better now. I agree, the sunshine and warmer temps are absolutely wonderful for whatever ails us.

Crocus? Already? Gosh, I hope they wait a while. It really is a bit too early. Today the shopping channel is featuring a lot of beautiful garden plants. Right now they are showing blackberry plants. Mmmmm.

Hopefully after I get back from Florida, I'll be able to start preparing the garden so that we can plant those beautiful lily bulbs that you sent. For veggies, I think this year I'll plant in buckets. If my deck ever gets built, I'll keep my plant buckets on it so that I can tend to them easily.

Now it is time to feed Pogo. He's been giving me hints for a while now. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely clusters Kyra and Arlene.
Kyra I hope you have been doing better the last few days. It is no fun when things don't go right. Hopefully the council will be happy with all the papers you sent.
Also, it would be good if the renovations above you means that all the leaking pipes are also being replaced and you don't have any problems with leaks...