Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring knocking at the door, will it enter???

Goodafternoon everybody!

Yes, it is early afternoon and normally I post in the mornings. But first I slept a little longer and then  was first busy in the kitchen, preparing dinner for this evening. As jan has his volunteerjob and comes home later, I make two plates that we can put in the oven. I usually have my dinner at around 5.00 or 5.30 p.m. and Jan around 7,30 or 8.00 p.m.
So I was busy with that first, in the same time I prepared a red cabbage cut and blanched to put into the freezer in portions, made some stew pears for dessert this evening and also had a load of laundry done in the washingmachine.
I feel quite good about it all and now I have time to quickly post and then I will watch one of my favourite programs at the BBC, Bargain Hunt.

The whole week was kind of smoothly going by, hoorray, and I am crossing fingers it will go on like that for a while, we've had enough "turbulence" the past time.
We've had  rather nice weather lately, although it is still feeling a bit cold outside. Nevertheless the frost has gone and I truly hope it will stay away for very, very, long!
Still at times we had some lovely sunshine periods, and if you could find a spot sheltered from the wind, you could really feel the warmth of it already. Now the air has to warm up some more, we need the wind coming from the south and south-west, then it will become warmer quickly!

That's it for now, cannot think of anything to tell( but somehow have the feeling I am forgetting something, LOL), so here is a little kit I named Winters End.
We all are longing for the end of the winter time, and are prepared to open our arms wide for spring and summertime.
Have a lovely day.
Download    HERE

5 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Thank you for the pretty kit. So waiting for spring also!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. It is good to hear you have been having some nice weather...

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra for this lovely download. It is good to hear you have been having some nice weather. This is second try, maybe this time will be successful...

Edna B said...

What a great name for your kit. Today does not look like Spring here though. So far, we have four inches of snow. We're supposed to get between 5 to 8 inches before the storm is over.

Oh gosh, my poor little plants! They were loving the warm sunshine, and today they are covered over with snow. Hopefully, they will still be okay.

You have a great day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Winter is gone but the coolness still lingers a little. Today was absolutely lovely which was good since we had this large housewarming party and moving help thank you party. About 25 people out there and some are still there. Big fire in the fire pit and the kids and adults are playing with nerf guns like star wars.

Thank you another pretty kit. I'll do my best to use it wisely. Having a little computer trouble using this new system which is really slow but I'm very patient. Also if there are a lot of people on the network it's slower for downloading.