Friday, April 01, 2016

New month and Spring is arriving

Goodmorning everybody.

Last Monday it surely didn;t look like spring was arriving at all. We had really stormy winds, rainshowers and it wasn;t nice at all. So we stayed in and kind of hibernated, LOL.
Then the other days of this week were already better and are getting better evey day.
I was busy with some grocerie shopping and a bit of cleaning and also had to make some phonecalls to settle some things. Glad that is done, one worry less.
Yesterday Jan went to his appointment with his doctor for the result of the MRI. Well, they cannot really see and decide what it is they see, so he needs to get another MR in two months. Then probably she can see more. It could be a tumor of some kind, but also a little clump of blood. Not the best news although I shouldn;t worry too much yet, even if it is a tumor it could be one that isn;t a real bad one, but it is the insecurity that knocks you down.  In two months she might see if the spot has become bigger, if so, it might be a tumor and then she will send the photos and such to another hospital and what happens then we don;t know yet, of course. Well, we'll just have to wait.
Best is not to think too much about it I guess, but it's hard.

On a brighter note the weather is changing to be real nice this weekend, with sunshine and rather high temperatures if they are right. It might get to around 17 C, and that is lovely!
It might give us some gardening time, although we cannot yet plant too much, certainly not the dahlia-bulbs. Because next week temperature is going down again and it is just too early for these bulbs.

What about the nieghbours in the appartmenet above us? They are still busy renovating, yes! and we both are getting a bit itchy now, because they are busy there for about 3 months and worst is that if they need to saw or hammer or sand down things they do it in early morning around 8 or 9 and we are not amused by it. It has become a bit less, okay, but still at times we wake up because of that and I am not happy about it. Don;t want to make fuss about it, but i think it has been long enough and they should think a bit about neighbours.  I cross fingers that it soon will be done with.

So as you see, parts of life are rather good, other things could go better, but we shouldn;t complain yet too much. Around us in the world and even not far away, people have tough times.
Did I do much designing lately No, not really, but I try every now and then to continue on two new kits in contruction, LOL.
For today I have a kit I named "Toujours"(= always), and I hope you will like this.
Wishing you all a happy weekend and some lovely days.

Download   HERE

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, I hope all turns out well for Jan. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the new MRI finds nothing serious.

I'm glad you're getting some Spring weather. We had it for a while, but now we're in for another dose of winter. Rain starting tonight and tomorrow, then snow for the next couple days.

It's a good thing we did not start clearing out all the debris in the gardens. My daffodils are so pretty. I hope the cold and snow doesn't hurt them.

Today is a lazy day except for grocery shopping. Well, maybe I'll do the laundry too. I hope April is good for all of us. You have a wonderful weekend my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Linda said...

Hello Kyra, Thank you for this lovely download. Hopefully the next MRI will show all is well for Jan. Your upstairs neighbours are certainly taking a long time to complete the work, hopefully they are nearly finished and you won't have any more problems with leaks coming from there...

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Morning...in a rush now that it is time for my shower and dress for work, just wanted to wish you a marvelous week ahead. Thanks for this lovely gift as well. Lots of hugs sent to you! Mat

Anonymous said...

Good evening, Kyra! Thank you so much for the lovely new scrap kit. ALL of your kits are lovely! I prayed for Jan and will continue to have faith that his next MRI will come back clear. So much burden to carry not knowing. So many ups and downs. But that is life and we all must live it.

I must say you are one courageous lady! The way you handle everything with strength and grace is an inspiration to me. You always look at the good things like your gardening. Thank you for keeping this blog. I so enjoy reading it.

Love and Prayers,
Cassie

Grandma Sarge said...

Well here I am downloading the 3rd kit that I've missed since I moved. They are all very lovely and I appreciate very much all your hard work.

There's some snow going on around the Denver area where I used to live, glad I'm not back there any more.

I love the lavender in the new kit Toujours. Thanks for telling me it means always.
I'm still trying to catch up.