Thursday, October 27, 2016

Getting more and more into designing again

Goodmorning everybody!

We still have rather nice weather here. Temperatures around 12 C to even some days 14-15, not much wind, little rain, periods with sunshine.
Next week a bit the same although temperatures will drop a bit to 12 C again.
It's been rather quiet here too, which is wonderful, only, if it is quiet, there isn't much to tell either LOL.
I've been spending some time at the computer again, I seem to have some inspiration back, so I take advantage of it.
You know how I am when i kind of "plan" things ahead??????????
Well, last weekend I got the idea of making an apple pie I had still some apples left, and although i love making and eating apple compot, it sometimes can be too much, hahaha. But....somehow I didn;t come to it. Now I will try to make it this weekend, so cross your fingers.

Friday Jan has a little diner from the institution he works as volunteer. I believe a floor manager is leaving and the dinner party is payed by a family, who's mother or father  stayed for a few months there and now passed away. Just as a kind of thank you for all the people who took care of the parent. And the staff said that Jan didn;t have to come to work on Friday from 16.00 to 19.00, they have taken care of it . Nice isn't it?
So tomorrow I just have to make something for dinner for myself. And I think I already knoow what i will take. Pizza.! Easy and tasteful.
Usually I put some extra mozarella on it, gives it a little extra.

So Monday there is Halloween already! I suppose a lot of you are already preparing their house and costumes for it? Sometimes we see in programs overhere some shots of decorated houses over in America and I have to say there are some really funny and great ones.
I hope it will be a clear evening and night, so that my friend Edna will have no trouble finding my house and give us a wave when whe flies over it on her broom with Pogo LOL.
You can be sure Jan and I will keep an eye on the sky on Halloween!
And as some of you certainly will make lots of photos, you will need something to make a catching layout
Well, I've made you a Halloween kit, and Arlene made you some clusters. (Arlene has also some great Halloween papers on her website, as well as some beautiful fall papers and clusters and lots more.
Take a look https://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyBearDigitalScrap?ref=search_shop_redirect
Have a great weekend and lots of fun.!

 Download    HERE
 Download    HERE

4 comments:

Snowy said...

Lol, I know what you mean about getting back into designing .... I'm busy creating myself. Now that the weather is turning cooler I stay inside more and have some time to get busy on the computer as well.I still try to be outside walking and cycling when the weather allows , but nowhere near as much as during summer. And the gardening has calmed down as well until it will be time for planting new seeds next year. Lovely kit :)
Hugs Snowy

Edna B said...

Good afternoon Kyra. I'm late getting on the computer today because so much has been going on at my house. Always something to tend to. I'm glad to hear that Jan is feeling a bit better.

It's good to see you getting back in the designing mood too. Your kit is lovely. I especially like the animal skeleton. Thank you.

We've been having a bit of a problem with the heat not coming on in the main house, so I had a repair man here this morning. Glad to say all has been fixed now.

Now I'd best go post my own blog. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

p.s. Enjoy that pizza!!!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot for the kit and Arlene's share too! They are great as usual. So glad you are feeling more creative again, good sign!
Our weather has gone from fall to summer again as we are to see the 90s again today and throughout the weekend, which means the humidity is back too! YUCK!!
O well, we have to accept what is...we can't change it! LOL! Anyhow, got to run, thanks for the gifts...y'all have a great weekend! Chat next week! hugs, Mat

Grandma Sarge said...

Thank you for adorable Halloween kit. I love it all and clusters from Arlene. Enjoy the weekend!