Sunday, February 04, 2018

A little bit of winter

Goodafternoon everybody!

I am somewhat later today, just because I want to take it real easy today,LOL.
After that hectic period last year, which is putting it's mark until now, I really like to at least have one day where I don;t  HAVE to do anything, you know what I mean? Just let the day flow a bit, not rushing into anything, hoping it will be a quiet day, without anything that interrupts with it, hahaha.

This week, in fact, was a rather quiet week. No doctor's visit, Jan only had to make an echo, we will hear the result next week, when we go to his doctor again.
I filled my time with the usual things, and it is nice to be able to do so again.
This week on the 31th of January, our former queen, now Princess Beatrix, had her 80th birthday! Quite an achievement. She celebrated it the day itself at her home with family and yesterday evening there was a big party for friends and such.




We are heading for a colder week now, here at the coast i think we will have nice with some frost up to perhaps -3C. At daytime we will just be one or two degrees above the zero. Mostly due to anwind coming from the north and north-east. But.... may be end of the week the wind will turn and then temperatures could go up again. I truly hope so!

And then next week is the start of the Winter Olympics in South Korea! we really hope to take away a few medals in the speed ice skating, may be also a couple in the shorttrack. It will be no long sleep for us then during the Olympics! We will have live coverage from 08.00 in the morning, perhaps even earlier. Hmmmm,  that will be hard for me, LOL.
Okay, I will pick out the days that our sporters will performe, and the rest I probably can see in a resume in some sportsprogram during the day or evening.

So there is not too much to ramble about, best I give you the clusters Arlene made with the Looking Forward kit. Next week there will be a new kit for you.
Wishing you a wonderful week and till next time
Download    HERE




5 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I agree, it's good sometimes to have absolutely nothing at all that needs to be done. I'm so glad that Jan is still progressing nicely. You must be so relieved. I hope you're right about the weather warming up a bit soon. I am so done with this winter weather. Arlene's clusters are lovely. You ladies are so very generous. Thank you.

Now I'm off to rest for a while. I get tired so easily these days. Gosh, can't wait for Spring and the energy that comes with it. You have a great week my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Mornin' Kyra, Question: Why did the Queen get demoted to Princess? Did she step down and give the Queen-ship to someone else?

I love the QP from Arlene,]. Thank you very much Arlene..

I'm going over to Arlene's store to look for some Steam Punk stuff for scrap booking.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for Arlene's lovely gifts! Glad you are having a "breather" day! so am I. Hugs! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you Kyra and Arlene for this lovely download...

Jerrie said...

Thank You very much!